HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM
The easiest recipe ever and the CREAMIEST!! Save this for later and make it as much as you can this season! *You do not need an ice cream maker to make this!! Instructions in an ice cream maker, Ninja Creami and in a mixer below!
2 cups heavy whipping cream
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp peppermint extract (optional)
1/3-1/2 cup crushed peppermint
1-2 drops red food coloring (optional)
If you have a Mixer:
* In a large mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
* Blend in sweetened condensed milk & vanilla until just combined.
* Add in crushed peppermint and food coloring.
* Pour into a loaf pan or baking dish lined with parchment paper, top with crushed peppermint & freeze until solid – about 2hr if you want soft ice cream or 4hr for more solid.
🎅🏼If you have an ice cream maker:
* Pour the cream into the frozen ice cream bowl, add the stir attachment and push the ice cream setting on. Let cream mix for 5 min.
* Add in the sweetened condensed milk & vanilla while the machine is still stirring.
* Once your ice cream machine has 5 min left, add in the peppermint & drop of red food coloring.
* Turn your machine off once the timer goes off, and Pour into a loaf pan or baking dish lined with parchment paper, top with crushed peppermint & freeze until solid about 1-2hr.
If you have a NINJA CREAMI:
*in a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the crushed peppermint. Mix well and pour into your ninja creami container. Store in the freezer overnight.
*Place your container on your machine and mix on the ice cream setting. Remove once done and add in the crushed peppermint and continue to mix on the add-ins setting.